All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents an attempt in integrating a wide range of theoretically relevant issues into the identification and analysis of church-state patterns. Each chapter focuses on the analysis of a particular theme and its role in shaping, and/or being shaped by, church-state relations.
- Author BiographyJohn Madeley is a Lecturer in Government in the Department of Government at London School of Economics. Zsolt Enyedi is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the CEU, Budapest, Hungary.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight476 g
- Width161 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn T. S. Madeley,Zsolt Enyedi
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.