All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- Description<em>Churchill's War Lab</em> reveals how Churchill's passion for military history, his inimitable leadership style, and his dedicated support of radical ideas would lead to new techlogies and tactics that would enable an allied victory. war generated more incredible theories, technical advances, and scientific leaps. from the development of radar and the decoding brilliance of Bletchley Park to the study of the D-Day beaches and the use of bouncing bombs, <em>Churchill's War Lab</em> is an exciting new take on Churchill as a complex, powerful, and inventive war leader.
- Author BiographyTaylor Downing is an award-winning television producer and historian. He was educated at Cambridge and has been managing Director and Head of History at flashback television for many years. He is the author of the bestselling Battle Stations and Cold War.
- Author(s)Taylor Downing
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white plates
- Weight644 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.