All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChu, the little panda with the BIG sneeze, is BACK - and this time he's going to the seaside! Like all pandas, Chu LOVES the seaside. There are seagulls and rock pools and ice cream. Chu will have a lovely day, and with all that sea, sand and sun, what could possibly go wrong?
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman - author, scriptwriter and creator of graphic novels - is British and lives in the USA. He is the only writer to have won the Newbery and Carnegie Medals for the same title - The Graveyard Book. His diverse catalogue of books includes Stardust (now a major feature film); the bestselling novel for young readers, Coraline (now a major 3D-animated film); and the picture book, The Wolves in the Walls, which was shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal. He is also the only writer to have written an episode of Doctor Who and to have featured in an episode of The Simpsons as himself. http://www.gaimanbooks.co.uk/ Adam Rex grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and now lives with his wife in Tucson. His first picture book, The Dirty Cowboy by Amy Timberlake, was published in 2003. His picture book, Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich - a collection of stories about monsters and their problems - was a New York Times Bestseller. He has also written books for teenagers and adults including Fat Vampire and The True Meaning of Smekday. Adam received the Jack Gaughan Award for Best Emerging Artist in 2005.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Weight373 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Rex
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.31Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.48
- AU $5.47Trending at AU $10.38
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.76
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.