All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe sweet life might just turn sour. After the events in the Bahamas, Paige's engagement to designer Dylan Marceau is about to fall apart-and so is Paige. Erin's state of mind isn't much better: In addition to keeping Paige in check, Erin is dealing with on-again, off-again boyfriend Bryce's new TV career, as well as having to care for their director, Fran, during her chemo. A trip to Milan might be the break both girls need, but things only seem to get more complicated once they land in Italy. Dylan is also in town, and Paige's rekindled romance, combined with a new director for On the Runway, leaves Erin with more work on the show. Just when Erin can't take any more, she discovers a secret that could crush Paige. Clinging to God for direction, Erin must find the power to make a difficult choice, one that could t only hurt her sister but throw the show into turmoil.
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction, she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOn the Runway
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.