All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has strolled around Venice in search of something to eat will have come across cicchetti. They are served in bars, bacari and other eateries from late morning onwards and are the Venetian equivalent of Italian antipasti, Spanish tapas, French canapes, Thai street food or English finger food. Cicchetti are irresistible little morsels full of local flavour. Made using traditional methods and produce, these meat, seafood, and vegetable treats are the best of Italian cooking in miniature. Cicchetti is a comprehensive collection of authentic and invative recipes that will set your taste buds tingling.
- Author BiographyLINDY WILDSMITH is an experienced food writer. Her interest in food and travel has led her to write several books about Italian food, as well as the highly acclaimed Cured. Lindy speaks fluent Italian, runs Italian cookery courses and has an in-depth knowledge of Italy and its gastronomy. Her recipes are designed for people who enjoy cooking, eating and good company. Lindy writes a blog, grown-upfood.blogspot.com, and you can follow her on twitter @lindywildsmith. VALENTINA HARRIS has enjoyed a long career writing and teaching about authentic Mediterranean dishes. She has carved herself a career as a self-styled ambassadress and expert on Mediterranean gastronomy and diet, and has written over 30 books on Italian food, where she shares her food philosophy of using local, seasonal produce to make dishes with maximum care and minimum fuss. She now lives in London and teaches at several cooking schools when not writing and offering her services as a consultant and private caterer.
- Author(s)Lindy Wildsmith,Valentina Harris
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.