All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1486, after being caught in the arms of her lover, the Lancastrian King Henry VII, Lady Cicely Plantagenet is estranged from her second husband, Sir Jon Welles. Henry has been coercing her to his bed by threatening harm to Jon and her Yorkist cousin, Jack de la Pole, Earl of Lincoln, whom Henry suspects of plotting support for a contender to the throne. But Cicely has a great affinity with Jack, with echoes of the intense feeling she shared with her uncle, and father of her son, the Yorkist King Richard III. And with Jack as Richard's chosen heir she believes he should be King of England. With Jack drawing Cicely into his treasons there are flickering shadows around every corner and she should kw better than to trust them. In this web of duplicity, Henry Tudor and his throne loom large, threatening to steal Cicely's great love once again.
- Author BiographySandra was born in South Wales, but spent a great deal of her childhood in Ulster and Germany. She has lived in Gloucestershire for over forty years. Published worldwide, her early books were set around the Wars of the Roses. Her other books, also published by Robert Hale, include her Regency novels The Makeshift Marriage, Lady Jane's Ribbons and Hide and Seek.
- Author(s)Sandra Heath Wilson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.