All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionMiddle school is a test, but Cici Re has all the answers. She's the go-to girl for advice. She's cool, she's funny and she's enlightened (thanks to yoga classes at her mom's studio). So when her pretty BFF, Aggie, is too shy to Speak to the boy she's crushing on, Cici goes online and does the talking for her. The only problem is, Cici starts to fall for the guy herself! For the first time in her life, she doesn't have a clue.
- Author BiographyKristina Springer is the author of <i>My Fake Boyfriend Is Better Than Yours</i> (Macmillan/FSG), a Scholastic Bestseller and 2012 YALSA Quick Pick book; <i>The Espressologist</i> (Macmillan, FSG), a 2010 Society of School Librarians International Honor Book and 2014 Illinois Reads Book that has been purchased for film by Michael Eisner's Vuguru; and <i>Just Your Average Princess</i> (Macmillan/FSG). She has a Masters in Writing from DePaul University and resides in a suburb of Chicago with her husband and children. Learn more about Kristina on her website: KristinaSpringer.com.
- Author(s)Kristina Springer
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.