All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn attractive volume containing 28 substantial studies by John Carey, Maire Herbert, Mairin Ni Dhonnchadha, Maire Ni Mhaonaigh, Sean O Coileain, Donnchadh O Corrain, and other leading Celtic scholars, focusing on the subjects of Celtic Saints, Irish placenames, Irish literature and language of all periods. Includes a bibliography of the publications of Professor Padraig O Riain, the leader of the Irish Place Name Survey. 8 chapters are in Gaelic.
- Author Biographyedited by John Carey, Marie Herbert and Kevin Murray
- PublisherCeltic Studies Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/11/2004
- LanguageEnglish & Gaelic
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCeltic Studies Publications,U.S.
- Weight1048 g
- Width177 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn Carey,Kevin Murray,Marie Herbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.