Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionEmmy-award winner Michael E. Keating shares the 100 most memorable and moving images from his five decades as a photojournalist, capturing the faces of Cincinnati, featuring unforgettable moments from regional history, human drama, and regional pride. This retrospective collection displays the beauty of daily life, presented in sections called The Ohio River, Dispatches from the Field, The Cincinnati Reds, Character, and Personality. His affection for his subjects is clear as he goes behind the scenes, with careful compositions that bring the grandeur and grittiness of life along the Ohio River to life from unique and perilous vantage points. Feel the tension in breaking-news photographs that changed lives. With poignant portraits, tender moments, and photographs that will leave you laughing, the style of Michael E. Keating is a visual treat. In Greg Hoard's foreword, Keating presents the story of his entry into the newspaper business and the influence of, and his appreciation to, the mentors who enabled him to enjoy such a long career. I've probably had a better outcome than I should have ever had, Keating says. There were some rocky times. I didn't have a great pedigree, but I was determined to do this and to do it well.
- Author BiographyMichael Keating was born in Cannelton, IN, in 1952. His work in newspapers spanned five decades. His commitment to visual storytelling has been the driving force in his life. Keating left the Cincinnati Enquirer in 2012 and is presently the Executive Director of the Clyde N. Day Foundation in Newport, KY. Keating and his wife, Sarah, live in Northern Kentucky. They have two grown children, Amanda and Evan
- PublisherClerisy Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClerisy Press
- Content Note85 color photos
- Weight1385 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byMichael Keating
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.