All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this retelling of the classic story, Cinderella never complains as she does everything that her ungrateful stepmother and stepsisters tells her to do. Cinderella's good nature is rewarded when her fairy godmother transforms her rags into a ball gown so she can attend the Prince's ball. In her haste to get home after the magnificent party, she leaves behind a glass slipper...a clue that the Prince uses to find Cinderella and ask her to marry him.
- Author BiographyEdith Baudrand is a children's book illustrator and set designer living in Paris, France. Charles Perrault was a French author and member of the Academie Francaise. He laid the foundations for a new literary genre, the fairy tale, with his works derived from pre-existing folk tales. The best known of his tales include Le Petit Chaperon Rouge (Little Red Riding Hood), Cendrillon (Cinderella), Le Chat Botte (Puss in Boots), La Belle au bois Dormant (The Sleeping Beauty), and Barbe Bleue (Bluebeard).
- Author(s)Charles Perrault
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Pebbles
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Kids,US
- Content Note36 colour illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width168 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edith Baudrand
- Reading Age3-6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.