All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCinderella wants thing more than to go to the ball, but she doesn't have a thing to wear! This classic fairy tale of the young servant girl who experiences a magical night and finally finds her prince receives a fresh and modern retelling from illustrator Steven Guarnaccia. Guarnaccia's stylised illustrations give familiar characters new life with a fun, fashion-forward look, using apparel and accessories inspired by some of the most famous fashion designers of the 20th and 21st centuries. Young readers will delight in the bright and beautiful illustrations and fashion enthusiasts will enjoy the references to well-kwn haute couture designs, including a Vivienne Westwood-inspired ball gown, a rag dress of patched-together designer patterns and Prada-inspired crystal slippers. Includes endpapers that detail the different featured designs as well as the year they were made.
- Author BiographySteven Guarnaccia is the chair of the Illustration Program at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City. His art has appeared in many national and international magazines.
- Author(s)Steven Guarnaccia
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width241 mm
- Height343 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.