Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionA pretty young girl begins a new life of misery when her mother dies and her father remarries. Nicknaming her Cinderella , the girl's stepmother and ugly stepsisters soon put her to work, and when a royal invitation to two wonderful balls arrives, she is cruelly excluded. On the night of the first ball, however, Cinderella is rescued by her fairy godmother, who magically conjures a fine ball gown and golden coach, and firmly instructs her to be home by midnight. The prince is enchanted by the beautiful Cinderella, but when the clock strikes twelve she hurries home, losing her glass slipper in her haste. With the sparkling shoe as his only clue, the prince sets out to find his mysterious new love...
- Author BiographyKay Woodward has written over 80 children's books, including storybooks and series fiction like the Skate School series for Usborne. Along with classic fairytales, her wide-ranging interests include Roald Dahl, Christmas and chocolate, all of which she has written about. Kay is married with one daughter and lives near the New Forest, UK. Keum Jin Song lives in Taegu, South Korea where she was born. Passionate about her work as an illustrator, she takes her inspiration from nature, which is reflected in her detailed, dreamy style with its smooth, wavy lines.
- Author(s)Kay Woodward
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note11 spreads of full colour artwork
- Weight653 g
- Width245 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keum Jin Song
- Interest Age6+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.