All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionSticker Playbook Cinderella is a double-sided play mat for kids aged 3+, featuring a beautifully illustrated story, learning activities and 50 reusable vinyl stickers. # Well-kwn rhyme to capture your child's attention when completing the learning activities.# Wonderful, bright illustrations by Natalia Moore, full of details for kids to find.# 50 reusable stickers for children to complete the activities, or just for fun! Sypsis - Product details The story of Cinderella is retold across both sides, alongside charming illustrations of Cinderella, the wicked stepsisters and the Fairy Godmother. Kids can interact with the story using the bright stickers, which include the prince, a magic wand, and beautiful accessories to decorate Cinderella's special gown. The sticker activities cover words, colours, shapes and numbers, offering a wide range of learning for preschool children. Both long concertina pages feature colourful and charismatic illustrations by Natalia Moore to bring the story to life for kids. Perfect for folding out on the floor, young children will enjoy playing and learning with Sticker Playbook Cinderella, one of our most popular sticker activity books for toddlers. Story extract from Sticker Playbook Cinderella: When the stepsisters had gone, a fairy appeared as if from where. 'I am your fairy godmother, ' she told Cinderella. 'Fetch me these things, and you shall go to the ball. But be home before midnight - that's when the magic wears off.' Fun word, colour, shape and number activities for kids: # What colour is Cinderella's apron? Stick the correct colour in the circle.# How many of these things can you see? Find the number of pumpkins, mice and lizards.# What pattern is on the fairy godmother's dress? Place the correct sticker in the space.
- PublisherMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Illustrator(s)Natalia Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.