All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that Cinderella's ball gown is secure, Kate sets her sights on reuniting it with the famous glass slippers. When she discovers one of the diamonds from Cinderella's shoes in the box of her father's belongings, which was returned home by the military when he was presumed dead, she believes they are connected. If she finds the shoes, she'll find the truth behind his disappearance while working as a Monuments Man during WWII. But Cinderella's descendants have a different agenda, one that seems bent on turning her into ather one of their servants. Is it worth leaving her new sweetheart, Johnny, and forming an alliance with the family of the stepsisters to find the answers she needs?
- Author BiographySHONNA SLAYTON is the author of the YA novels Cinderella's Dress, (Summer 2014) and Cinderella's Shoes (Fall 2015) published by Entangled Teen. She finds inspiration in reading vintage diaries written by teens, who despite using different slang, sound a lot like teenagers today. When not writing, Shonna enjoys amaretto lattes and spending time with her husband and children in Arizona.
- Author(s)Shonna Slayton
- PublisherEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.