All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on cinema in Eastern Europe in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc
- Author BiographyCatherine Portuges is Director of the Interdepartmental Program in Film Studies, Professor of Comparative Literature, and Curator of the Massachusetts Multicultural Film Festival at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She is the author of Screen Memories: The Hungarian Cinema of Marta Meszaros. Peter Hames is Visiting Professor in Film Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Technology at Staffordshire University and a program adviser to the London Film Festival. He is the author of Czech and Slovak Cinema: Theme and Tradition and The Czechoslovak New Wave and editor of The Cinema of Central Europe and The Cinema of Jan Svankmajer: Dark Alchemy.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCatherine Portuges,Peter Hames
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.