All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionExploration, intertwined with home-seeking, has always defined America. Corbin argues that films about significant cultural landscapes in America evoke a sense of travel for their viewers. These virtual travel experiences from the mid-1970s through the 1990s built a societal map of popular multiculturalism through a movie-going experience.
- Author BiographyAmy Lynn Corbin is Assistant Professor of Media and Communication and Acting Director of Film Studies at Muhlenberg College, USA.
- Author(s)Amy Lynn Corbin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleScreening Spaces
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.