Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionCinephile, Etude de films en francais elementaire is a series of workbooks specifically developed for French language students. The series facilitates the integration of films in language courses while reinforcing basic vocabulary and grammar structures. By targeting the four communicative goals; listening, speaking, reading and writing, it serves as an excellent tool for language learners. Each workbook in the series features a single film and develops the students' linguistic competencies through progressive acquisition of vocabulary and grammar structures. The contextualized activities are organized in increasing levels of difficulty, beginning with highly structured activities and progressing to open-ended communication. The wide range and variety of activities provide great flexibility and can be easily tailored to the needs of the students. Each workbook is thus a comprehensive guide which serves as an indispensable tool for language comprehension and communication.
- Author BiographyKerri Conditto has taught and studied language in the United States and France. She is currently a Lecturer in the Department of Romance Languages at Tufts University and the author of Cinephile: Intermediate French Language and Culture through Film, published by Focus Publishing.
- Author(s)Kerri Conditto
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width4 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.