All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestseller Walter Mosley's sizzling new vel pits Easy Rawlins against his greatest ever challenge. It is the Summer of Love as CINNAMON KISS opens, and Easy Rawlins is contemplating robbing an armoured car. It's further outside the law than Easy has ever travelled, but his daughter Feather needs a medical treatment that costs far more than Easy can earn or borrow in time. And his friend Mouse tells him it's a cinch. Then ather friend, Saul Lynx, offers a job that might solve Easy's problem without jail time. He has to track the disappearance of an eccentric, prominent attorney. His assistant of sort, the beautiful 'Cinnamon' Cargill, has gone as well. Easy can tell there is much more than he is being told - Robert Lee, his new employer, is as suspect as the man who disappeared. But his need overcomes all concerns, and he plunges into unfamiliar territory.
- Author BiographyWalter Mosley is the author of more than thirty-four critically acclaimed books, including the now classic Easy Rawlins mystery series. Mosley's books havebeen translated into more than twenty-one languages and have sold more than three million copies to date. The winner of an O. HENRY AWARD, a GRAMMY, and PEN AMERICA'S LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, he lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Walter Mosley
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication12/11/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleEasy Rawlins
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight300 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.