All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the history of the New York wine industry as it evolved across the state.
- Author BiographyIn 1982, Richard Figiel established Silver Thread Vineyard on the eastern shore of Seneca Lake, in the heart of the Finger Lakes region and was the proprietor until 2011. He has edited three wine magazines and written or contributed to several books on American wine. He lives in Trumansburg, New York.
- Author(s)Richard Figiel
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.