All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA unique coloring book created more for adults than children, ideal for the meditative practice of mandalas, includes complete table of contents and index, as well as supplemental educational information and related images and maps.
- Author BiographyAfter having worked in the field of cartography (mapping) and GIS (geographic information systems) for over 7 years, David Wisbey had a UFO sighting in Washington, D.C. that had a great impact over the years that followed. After relocating to the Denver, Colorado area in 2005, he discovered the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), which had its headquarters in the area and also had an annual symposium coming up. He attended the symposium, joined MUFON, and got very involved with the organization. He has been on the Board of Directors for the State chapter as Secretary and has also been the newsletter editor since 2007. The coloring books (there are two) project was begun in 2006, after falling in love with the crop circle phenomenon and especially the designs themselves. Another project, started in 2007, with expected completion by mid-2011 is the UFO Atlas of the United States.
- Author(s)MR David J Wisbey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.