Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionDespite significant progress in materials and fabrication techlogies related to n-crystalline semiconductors, fundamental drawbacks continue to limit real-world application of these devices in electronic circuits. To help readers deal with problems such as low mobility and intrinsic time variant behavior, Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors outlines a systematic design approach, including circuit theory, enabling users to synthesize circuits without worrying about the details of device physics. This book: * Offers examples of how self-assembly can be used as a powerful tool in circuit synthesis * Covers theory, materials, techniques, and applications * Provides starting threads for new research This area of research is particularly unique since it employs a range of disciplines including materials science, chemistry, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. Recent progress in complementary polymer semiconductors and fabrication techniques such as ink-jet printing has opened doors to new themes and ideas. The book focuses on the central problem of threshold voltage shift and concepts related to navigating this issue when using n-crystalline semiconductors in electronic circuit design. Designed to give the n-electrical engineer a clear, simplified overview of fundamentals and tools to facilitate practical application, this book highlights design roadblocks and provides models and possible solutions for achieving successful circuit synthesis.
- Author BiographySanjiv Sambandan is an assistant professor at the Flexible Electronics Lab, Department of Instrumentation and Applied Physics, Indian Institute of Science. Prior to this, he worked on large-area electronic systems on mechanically flexible substrates at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center.
- Author(s)Sanjiv Sambandan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.