All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis high-level text explains the mathematics behind basic circuit theory. It covers matrix algebra, which provides a general means of formulating the details of a linear system. In addition, the author presents the basic theory of n-dimensional spaces and demonstrates its application to linear systems. Numerous problems appear throughout the text. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)Lawrence P. Huelsman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.