All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent and very timely...It will undoubtedly become a standard reference for the application of circular dichroism (CD) to biomolecules. --- Quarterly Review of Biology, March 1997 [T]estament to the book's utility is the fact that during the course of my review I had to 'rescue' it from the desks of graduate students on an almost daily basis. In summary, this is a great book. --- American Scientist Well documented chapters provide a very good insight into the problems surrounding the conformation of biomacromolecules...An indispensible source of information. --- Nahrung, 42(2), 1998 Rewned experts present the first state-of-the-art description of circular dichroism spectroscopy (CD). Chapters present in-depth discussions of the history of the field, the theory of CD for application to globular proteins, membrane proteins, peptides, nucleic acids and their interactions, carbohydrates, and instrumentation. Discussions also feature new techniques using synchrotron radiation, vibrational Raman optical activity, and vibrational CD. More than 250 illustrations supplement the text.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1278 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byG. D. Fasman,Gerald D. Fasman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.