All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionCircular Time is a detailed guide to Scotland's stone circles, cairns, standing stones, brochs, and Celtic crosses. This thoughtful journey through time is arranged as a tour of Scotland's most intriguing antiquities, taking visitors to more than 250 sites. Handy ordinance map coordinates are provided for every site, leading explorers to some of the country's most beautiful, and sometimes hidden, locations.
- Author BiographyLoren Cruden is the author of Spirit of Place, Compass of the Heart, Coyote's Council Fire, Medicine Grove, Walking the Maze, Eating Diamonds, and The Ancient Monuments of Scotland map.
- Author(s)Loren Cruden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.