All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionmicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small n-coding RNAs that regulate various biological phemena, such as development and homeostasis. The dysregulation of miRNA leads to disease progression, particularly of cancer. In Circulating MicroRNAs: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail recent advances in the isolation, purification and analysis of circulating miRNAs from a variety of sources for research. The book is divided into three main topics. The first section involves the study of secretory miRNAs in cell-cell communication, and the second, the study of circulating miRNAs in body fluids. The last describes the vel techniques used to study circulating miRNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Circulating MicroRNAs: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in dealing with the recent advances of RNAi techlogy from the bench to the bedside.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1024
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNobuyoshi Kosaka,Takahiro Ochiya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.