Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis is based on a true story from a journal I wrote in 1976. I had been offered a job to drive across Europe. This was a planned trip which would terminate in Singapore and included camping across Europe and traveling in a 1966 Ford Comet. The car and the camping became quite a journey. The man I was driving for was wanted by the police and was actually on the run--t that I was aware of any of these things until I arrived back in the UK. There was a third party, who came as a paying passenger. The journey was terminated in Athens due to the fact that the man I was driving for had been fraudulently drawing money from banks as we crossed Europe. I considered it to dangerous to go into the Middle East. The third party and I went to the Greek islands and then traveled back home by ferry and bus.
- Author(s)Alan Springall
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.