All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhether shooting from within the Peloton, or partying with the fans on Mont Ventoux, the pictures in this beautifully-produced volume book reveal some of the many stories career cycling photographer Camille Mcmillan has witnessed. Sometimes intimate, other times aggressive, always beautiful, his images are unique. This exclusive anthology, with many never before seen reportage images, spans some two decades of life at the sharp end of world cycling. Camille, formerly editor-at-large of Rouleur magazine, captures the pain, the heroism and the humanity of this most challenging of sports.
- Author BiographyOne time racer, full time artist and dreamer, and now living in a cabin on a mountain in the Ariege, French Pyrenees. Camille Mcmillan's passion for professional cycling began at an early age, long before competing in the sport as a junior in the UK and Europe. This passion was to later merge with his increasing fascination with image making.
- Author(s)Camille J. McMillan
- PublisherVelodrome Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVelodrome Publishing
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight1520 g
- Width220 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.