Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionCircus Vowels is an educational picture book that will help any beginning reader learn how to recognize the vowels and the correct sounds they make. In this instructional book, the author has created a simple strategy to help students differentiate between a long and a short vowel sound within a word. Throughout Circus Vowels, the illustrations will help enhance the child's vowel comprehension. This book also includes workbook pages that will reinforce the educators' instruction of vowel sounds.
- Author BiographyJodi McMaster is a 1st grade teacher in Michigan. She has taught these simple reading strategies to hundreds of children with an extremely high success rate. She has spoken at several conferences and has visited multiple school districts to share her ideas.
- Author(s)Jodi L McMaster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width213 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diane L Friese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.