Cisco ASA: All-in-one Firewall, IPS, Anti-X, and VPN Adaptive Security Appliance by Omar Santos, Jazib Frahim (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.34+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionFor organizations of all sizes, the Cisco ASA product family offers powerful new tools for maximizing network security. Cisco ASA: All-in-One Firewall, IPS, Anti-X and VPN Adaptive Security Appliance, Second Edition, is Cisco's authoritative practitioner's guide to planning, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting security with Cisco ASA. Written by two leading Cisco security experts, this book presents each Cisco ASA solution in depth, offering comprehensive sample configurations, proven troubleshooting methodologies, and debugging examples. Readers will learn about the Cisco ASA Firewall solution and capabilities; secure configuration and troubleshooting of site-to-site and remote access VPNs; Intrusion Prevention System features built into Cisco ASA's Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module (AIP-SSM); and Anti-X features in the ASA Content Security and Control Security Services Module (CSC-SSM). This new edition has been updated with detailed information on the latest ASA models and features. * Everything network professionals need to kw to identify, mitigate, and respond to network attacks with Cisco ASA * Includes detailed configuration examples, with screenshots and command line references * Covers the ASA 8.2 release * Presents complete troubleshooting methodologies and architectural references
- Author BiographyJazib Frahim CCIE # 5459, is Technical Leader in the Worldwide Security Services Practice of Cisco's Advanced Services for Network Security. He was previously Technical Lead for Cisco's TAC Security team, leading twenty engineers in resolving complicated security and VPN technologies. He is author of Cisco Network Admission Control, Volume II and Cisco SSL VPN Solutions. Omar Santos Senior Network Security Engineer and Incident Manager at Cisco's Product Security Incident Response Team, has designed, implemented, and supported secure networks for Fortune 500 companies and the U.S. government, including the Marine Corps and DOD.
- Author(s)Jazib Frahim,Omar Santos
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date31/07/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1873 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.