Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionCisco ASA for Accidental Administrators is a major update to the previous Accidental Administrator ASA book. This new edition is packed with 48 easy-to-follow hands-on exercises to help you build a working firewall configuration from scratch. Based on software version 9.x, it continues as the most straight-forward approach to learning how to configure the Cisco ASA Security Appliance, filled with practical tips and secrets learned from years of teaching and consulting on the ASA. There is time wasted on boring theory. The essentials are covered in chapters on installing, backups and restores, remote administration, VPNs, DMZs, usernames, transparent mode, static NAT, port address translation, access lists, DHCP, password recovery, logon banners, AAA (authentication, authorization and accounting), filtering content and more. Inside this concise, step-by-step guide, you'll find: **How to backup and restore software images and configurations **How to configure different types of VPNs, including AAA authentication **The secrets to successfully building and implementing access-lists All this information is presented in a straight-forward style that you can understand and use right away. The idea is for you to be able to sit down with your ASA and build a working configuration in a matter of minutes. Of course, some of the more advanced configs may take a little longer, but even so, you'll be able to get it done in a minimal amount of time!
- Author(s)Don R Crawley
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.