All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionCCNA Exam Certification Guide, Third Edition is a comprehensive late-stage study tool for CCNA exam preparation. Complete coverage of all exam topics as provided by Cisco Systems(R), the creators of the exam, ensures readers will arrive at a complete understanding of what they need to master to succeed on the exam. Every chapter of CCNA Exam Certification Guide, Third Edition has been completely revised to bring the content up to date and increase it's readability and reference. Key updates and additions include hands-on lab exercises to help increase a user's confidence in their ability to apply concepts, updates to LAN, Subnetting and Frame Relay sections, Extra Credit sections that highlight content that is above and beyond the scope of the exam but critical for CCNA engineers to kw in their daily jobs, new appendix on subnetting, one of the more difficult areas of the exam, and more.
- Author BiographyWendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624, is a senior instructor with Skyline Computer. Currently, he is project leader for Skylabs, a service offering access to lab gear and exercises for Cisco certification exam practice (www.skylinecomputer.com/sky labs.htm). Wendell has over 19 years experience in the networking industry as a consultant, trainer, and course developer.
- Author(s)Wendell Odom
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date12/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1930 g
- Width194 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.