All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionStart a career in networking Cisco Networking Essentials, 2nd Edition provides the latest for those beginning a career in networking. This book provides the fundamentals of networking and leads you through the concepts, processes, and skills you need to master fundamental networking concepts. Thinking of taking the CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician ICND1 Exam 100-101? This book has you covered! With coverage of important topics and objectives, each chapter outlines main points and provides clear, engaging discussion that will give you a sound understanding of core topics and concepts. End-of-chapter review questions and suggested labs help reinforce what you've learned, and show you where you may need to backtrack and brush up before exam day. Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking products and services, which are used by a majority of the world's companies. This book gives you the skills and understanding you need to administer these networks, for a skillset that will serve you anywhere around the globe. * Understand fundamental networking concepts * Learn your way around Cisco products and services * Gain the skills you need to administer Cisco routers and switches * Prepare thoroughly for the CCENT exam If you're interested in becoming in-demand, network administration is the way to go; if you want to develop the skillset every company wants to hire, Cisco Networking Essentials, 2nd Edition gets you started working with the most widespread name in the business.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Troy McMillan holds more than 30 IT certifications, including CCNA and CCNP. As a Product Developer and Technical Editor for Kaplan IT, Troy provides tools to help individuals prepare for technology certifications. As a full-time trainer, he teaches Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, and wireless classes, helping organizations train their technology personnel.
- Author(s)Troy McMillan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.