All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis distinctive anthology contains classic and first-rate contemporary writings that have had a major impact on the field of urban studies. The expert and well-kwn scholars who have written these essays cover central topics that have evolved over the past 25 years. * Brings together 20 of the most important classic and contemporary readings on cities and society in one accessible volume * Offers an international focus, as well as case studies, all by leading experts in the field * Includes an analytical introduction by the editor * Provides coverage of current trends, theoretical perspectives, and policy issues * Features diverse topics such as space, housing, globalization, the ecomy, and social inequalities.
- Author BiographyNancy Kleniewski is Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at Bridgewater State College. She is the author of Cities, Change, and Conflict: A Political Economy of Urban Life (2001).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width187 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNancy Kleniewski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.