Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionEarth's environmental problems are far from being resolved. A large part of these are due to ever-growing cities. Despite more efforts made to improve cities, it has been difficult to change cities. One of the fundamental reasons is that people are t motivated to help change their cities. Apathy is w the number one obstacle to positive change. There is hope and Love is the antidote.What you love, you will sustain. Cities of Love aims to urge, persuade and provoke fellow residents of our earth to collectively shape the cities we live in. To achieve this, her residents must again uncover the reasons to love and therefore sustain her cities. To this end, Cities of Love tries to identify the ingredients that could possibly be the reasons for such active love. When a city is filled by the people who love their cities, then can a city have a greater chance of advancing towards a better tomorrow. Love is a mighty force to be reckoned with.Cities of Love comes alive with augmented reality! See, watch, and read beyond the contents of the book. Scan the pages for more photos and maybe selfie videos of the author in a new city exploring urban developments around the world. Immerse and discover more things to love about cities and inspire yourself to do the same with yours. An app will be available for download (from the App store and Google Play store). Watch this space for more exciting features of the book!
- Author(s)Ang Valerie,Lee Siang Tai
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWS Professional
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.