All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionProust's vel takes up for the first time the theme of homosexual love and examines how destructive sexual jealousy can be for those who suffer it. Sodom and Gomorrah is also an unforgiving analysis of both the decadent high society of Paris and the rise of a philistine bourgeoisie that will inevitably supplant it.
- Author BiographyMarcel Proust, born into a wealthy French family on July 10, 1871, started his writing career covering the exclusive Parisian drawing rooms. Proust was half-Jewish, which led him to support Alfred Dreyfus during the infamous anti-Semitic affair. Upon the death of his mother, Proust began a voluntary seclusion that led him to write the seven part work, In Search of Lost Time, or Remembrance of Things Past.
- Author(s)Marcel Proust
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.