All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionGenerally speaking, Web 2.0 techlogies support real-time or other invative, Web-based social interactions, and they are increasingly popular among consumers, the private sector, and more recently, government. Citizen 2.0: Public and Governmental Interaction through Web 2.0 Techlogies defines the role of Web 2.0 techlogies in government and highlights a variety of strategies and tools public administrators can use to engage citizens. Chapters provide suggestions for adoption and implementation based on the lessons learned by scholars and practitioners in the field. More importantly, it will present an analysis of how Web 2.0 techlogy can transform government and explore how citizen expectations and preferences can be included in decision-making. The collection provides a vital resource for practitioners and academics to stay abreast of the latest research within the ever-burgeoning field.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1165 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKathryn Kloby,Maria J. D'Agostino
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.