All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the links among literature, rhetoric, and democracy that explores the public debate generated by amateur and professional readers about four controversial literary works: two that were censored in the United States and two that created conflict because they were t censored.
- Author(s)Rosa A. Eberly
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.