All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description'What compels life without a soul?'. Comics legends Gilbert ( Palomar , Luba and Speak of the Devil ) and Mario ( Mister X and Me for the Unkwn ) Hernandez join forces to present a bizarre, sexy view of the future! Twenty years ago, the most famous, lifelike robot in the world was engulfed in scandal, arrested, and deactivated. Since then, an antirobot movement has developed, while body modification is in and prosthetic limbs have become hot black-market items. Stories like these are the stock in trade of gossip blogger Sergio Bauntin, whose startling revelations earn him the constant scrutiny of both the mob and the city's mysterious investigators, the Truth Takers. When Sergio catches wind of sightings of the long-missing robot celebrity CTZ-RX-1, all of these interests will collide in violence and intrigue. This handsome hardcover collection also features a new cover by Gilbert, sketches and behind-the-scenes material from Mario, and a special pinup from third Hernandez brother Jaime ( Locas and The Education of Hopey Glass ).
- Author(s)Gilbert Hernandez,Mario Hernandez
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Gilbert Hernandez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.