All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a systematic analysis of the various genres in which Steven Spielberg has worked, including science fiction, adventure, race films, and war films. This work concludes that Spielberg's films present a sustained artistic vision combined with a technical flair matched by few other filmmakers.
- Author BiographyLester D. Friedman is currently scholar-in-residence at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.He is the author of The Jewish Image in American Film, Arthur Penn s Bonnie and Clyde, and (with David Desser) American Jewish Filmmakers.
- Author(s)Lester D. Friedman
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note35 photographs
- Weight608 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine585 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.