All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents a rich multi-disciplinary contribution to an expanding literature on citizenship, identity, and education in a variety of majority and mirity Muslim communities. Each of these essays offer important insights into the various ways one may identify with, and participate in, different societies to which Muslims belong.
- Author BiographyJEFFERY AYALA MILLIGAN Associate Professor of Philosophy of Education and Sociocultural and International Development Education Studies at Florida State University, USA. MICHAEL S. MERRY Professor of Philosophy of Education in the Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Ayala Milligan,Michael S. Merry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.