All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this updated new paperback, Meer further develops a vel sociological and political understanding of Muslim identities in Britain. Using case studies of Muslim mobilizations over issues of education, discrimination legislation and media representation, it also considers the local impact of global concerns such as terrorism and radicalism.
- Author BiographyNASAR MEER is Lecturer in Social and Political Sciences, University of Southampton, UK. He was previously a Visiting Fellow with the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Studies, Harvard University, USA. He has recently been part of a country cross national inquiry into citizenship with the Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship (Bristol, UK).
- Author(s)Nasar Meer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.