All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how restrictions on citizenship helped create conditions for political violence in Peru, this book recounts the hidden history of how local processes of citizen formation in an Andean town were persistently overruled, thereby perpetuating antagonism toward the state and political centralism in Peru.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilson is professor emeritus in the Department of Soceity and Globalization at Roskilde University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Fiona Wilson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.