CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the impact of ecomic, political and social transformation in Central and Eastern Europe in the context of EU enlargement. This title uses the lens of gender to examine the processes of democratization, marketization and nationalism. It also analyzes the influence of the neo-liberal market model and its gendered media representations.
- Author BiographyBARBARA EINHORN is Professor of Gender Studies in the Department of Sociology at the University of Sussex, UK. Author of Cinderella Goes to Market: Citizenship, Gender and Social Movements in East Central Europe, she has published widely on Citizenship and Civil Society, Nation and Identity. She is Associate Editor of the European Journal of Women's Studies and on the editorial board of the International Feminist Journal of Politics.
- Author(s)Barbara Einhorn
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.