All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 20 years of production there were innumerable combinations of the saloon, estate and Drophead with a wide choice of engine, gearbox and finish. 1966 brought the cessation of the CKD production at Slough, the cars then being imported direct from France. A major body change occurred in 1967 when the headlights were faired in with plastic covers, and in 1969 the fuel injected DS21 was launched. In Britain the end of the D came officially in April 1975. This is a book on contemporary road and comparison tests, specification and technical data, model introductions, buying guide and historical overview. Models covered include: DS19, ID19, ID19 de Luxe, Connaught ID, Wagon, Safari, GT, DW, DSM, ID Super, Pallas M, DS21 Pallas, ID20 Berline Confort, D19 Special, DS23 Pallas Efi.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1990
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleBrooklands Books Road Tests Series
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight231 g
- Width201 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.