Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought provoking story portrays the history of our world as it very well might have been. Set in the time period of Atlantis, it follows the lives of three young women. After escaping captivity in the Amazon and becoming shipwrecked in the Azores, they soon find themselves on the run again with new acquaintances as they struggle against the forces of man and nature to finally reach Atlantis. Unwelcome in Atlantis, they travel to Attica where they marry Noah's sons before joining them on the ark during the flood. Tempers are on the cutting edge while Noah's family waits for the waters to recede, and are then forced to travel hundreds of miles before reaching an acceptable home. The great Tower of Babel is still under construction when Noah begins warning them that disaster will strike, unless they agree to leave the Valley of Shinar and go their separate ways. Could someone on the deck of the ark actually have survived? What if the ark had been safely kept in the eye of a hurricane by unseen hands during the disaster? Would any deck-top survivors have been able to escape to safety by jumping off and swimming to land, long before the ark finally came to rest on Mt. Ararat? Standing at an elevation of 16,946 feet, Mt. Ararat is surpassed in height by at least ten other mountains on our planet. Once the great Tower of Babel has been destroyed, and the languages confused, one of the three young women finally decides to leave. She will try to find the others she feels certain have survived and are out there ... somewhere. Will she ever find them? Read and find out in this can't miss action packed adventure!
- Author(s)Carolyn Bennett-Hunter
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.