Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the City & Guilds ITQ (IT Users) level 2 unit Database Software, which requires you to iuse a software application to create and edit a single table database. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft Access using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This unit requires you to demonstrate the skills and kwledge needed to use a range of intermediate database software tools and techniques which may be n-routine or unfamiliar. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.