All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCity and the Environment are t mutually exclusive terms. Facing urban conditions in the 21st century requires an understanding of the interaction between social, cultural, ecomic, political, and environmental factors. This book explores the city, its environment, and the role humans play in shaping the meaning and condition of both.
- Author(s)Ali Modarres,Christopher Boone
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note6 b&w illustrations, 10 tables, 6 figures
- Weight327 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.