All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionDespite its early rural origins, Rekjavik became, during recent decades, as bad as other European and American industrial cities in terms of alienating functionalism. This study in city planning suggests new ways of making the city a good place to live and work, based on some particularly Nordic approaches to the integration of nature and urban society. This study discusses the history of the city, the problems of urbanism and dramatic new theoretical approaches.
- Author Biographyby Trausti Valsson
- Author(s)Trausti Valsson
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationReykjavik
- Country of PublicationIceland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.