Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionGay Horror Fiction: This book is composed of 20 short stories, 16 illustrations and poetry about people living in the city of Wilton Mars and how their paths cross as they all enter the realm of mystery and the supernatural.
- Author BiographyJerry Perez graduated from The International Fine Arts College in Miami with a Bachelors of Arts Degree concentrated in Filmmaking and a minor in Psychology. Prior to that, he had won numerous literary awards at a national level. While attempting to promote his film career as a screenwriter, he served as a case manager and mental health counselor for various non-profit organizations. He also volunteered for many causes to promote a cleaner environment, AIDS and Cancer research, a safer student life for gay youth in schools, anti-drug addiction programs, working with the elderly, the Humane Society, equal rights to abolish discrimination and make same-sex marriage possible, among other causes. Because of his hard work, dedication to his patients and volunteer work, his writing suffered a great deal for many years to come. Ultimately, there came a point in which he couldn't neglect the void created by not developing any literary work anymore so he accepted a position as a freelance writer for Genre Latino Magazine in which he created the Pop Culture Hit List, a humorous section he develops every month under the pseudo name Scrappy Perez in which he targets films, trends, music and famous personalities. This triggered an interest to write again and experiment with other genres. He started his own blog site on socio-political commentaries and decided to start developing scary short stories as means to escape from the stress of every day life with no intention of publishing them, until now. City of Shadows: The Wilton Manors Chronicles is this writer's first published book and it is the product of the many stories written while living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He currently lives in Wilton Manors with his boyfriend of two years and two lovable dogs. He still works on his magazine column and blog site.
- Author(s)Jerry Perez
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ludwig Galvis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.