All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are w living in post-Christian times, when Christianity longer is the prevailing influence on the mind and heart of our culture. But we cant compromise. More than ever before, it is imperative that Christians understand and embrace the biblical pattern for the church. Philip Graham Ryken kws that the changing face of America makes the need for the church to remain steadfast even more important. City on a Hill will provide readers with a deeper understanding of how to live for Christ in the twenty-first century: go back to the model set out in the first century. Sure to be an encouragement and challenge to anyone concerned about the effectiveness of the church today.
- Author BiographyPHILLIP GRAHAM RYKEN (M.Div., Westminster Theological Seminary; D.Phil., University of Oxford, England) is Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia, where he has preached since 1995. He is the author of several books including What Is the Christian Worldview, The Heart of the Cross, and The Message of Salvation. Dr. Ryken lives with his wife, Lisa, and their children in Center City, Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Philip Graham Ryken
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.